Take control of your web analytics
How to evolve your analytics with the best in-class-tools for web analytics
Get your copy today
The web has evolved from static websites to rich digital experiences. Web analytics has struggled to keep pace.
The packaged analytics tools that got you started are not designed for the challenges of the modern web. We need to rethink our approach to web analytics.
In this expansive eBook, we cover how and why web analytics is challenging for modern organizations today, what the right approach to web analytics might look like, and the steps companies can face to get there.
From the best practices, to the best web analytics tools, data modeling approaches and real-life examples of robust web analytics in action, we’ve got you covered.
Download the eBook to discover:
- The state of web analytics in 2021 and how it has changed
- Privacy updates, ad blockers and the need for 1st-party tracking
- Building a web analytics stack to go beyond Google analytics
- The best-in-class tools for your web analytics stack
- Redefining web analytics metrics for your business
- Data modeling for web analytics
- Why you should consider Snowplow for web analytics
- How Welcome to the Jungle took ownership of their web data with Snowplow
Snowplow supports our entire event collection system on every platform we use today, and it plays an important role in our business decisions, product roadmap, everything!
Aurélien Rayer, Head of Data at Welcome to the Jungle
Web analytics has evolved a lot over the last 25 or so years. From humble beginnings of Webtrends and analyzing raw server log files to understand what pages were being requested from your server the most, web analytics now helps businesses understand what is going on on their web apps and platforms in greater detail than ever before.
But how did we get where we are today? Technology has changed massively in that time, as has the way people use the web, and it’s worth taking a look back to see how far we’ve come, and to understand why things have evolved the way they have.
Download the ebook to see how you can take your web analytics to the next level.