Life after Google Analytics Universal
Is it time to elevate your approach to your customer analytics?
Since its inception in 2005, Google Analytics has long been the industry standard for analytics.
But with the sunsetting of Universal Analytics in 2023, uncertainty around recent privacy legislation rulings, and the continued trend towards the modern data stack, data teams are reviewing whether they should migrate to GA4 or find new analytics solutions?
In this webinar we will walk you through the alternatives to GA4 and how Snowplow first-party tracking can provide a complete picture of your customer behaviour directly in your own data warehouse or lake.
Join this webinar to hear:
- What happens when Universal Analytics is sunsetted?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of migrating to GA4?
- The alternative solutions to GA4
- The importance of first-party tracking and data ownership for customer analytics
- Snowplow as an alternative to GA4