The first Snowplow meetup in San Francisco announced!
We are super excited to announce the first Snowplow meetup in San Francisco, this October.
Exact details, including date and talk topics, are still to be finalized. I can reveal that:
- It will be hosted by our friends at Tilt.com
- It will take place one evening on the week beginning October 5th
- We’ll have talks from people at Tilt and Chefsfeed
To keep up to date with the details as they’re finalized, please sign up to the meetup group.
If you’d like to speak at the event, or attend, then give me a shout on yali at snowplowanalytics dot com. I’m going to be out in San Francisco until October 15th, and I’d love to meet as many Snowplow users, prospective users and partners whilst I’m out there!
For a flavour of how Snowplow meetups have gone in other parts of the world, read the write ups on events in London, Berlin and Amsterdam. Stay tuned for forthcoming meetups in New York, Boston, Budapest and Sydney.
Update! Date, speakers and venue have been finalized!
The event will be held on October 6th. The event will be hosted by the awesome team at Tilt in their fabulous offices in San Francisco. Address and signup details are all on the Meetup Group. Sign up now and see you soon!
- Nora Paymer from [Stumbleupon] [stumbleupone] will be talking about “implementing improved and consistent arbitrary event tracking company-wide”
- Jackson Wang from Tilt will be talking about “Accelerating mobile app adoption: driving users to the mobile apps (splash page a/b testing -> install)”
- Pete O’Leary from Chefsfeed will be talking about “Mobile Marketing Attribution with Snowplow, Redshift and Looker”