The first Snowplow Meetup Tel-Aviv scheduled for July
It gives us great pleasure to announce our first Snowplow meetup in Tel-Aviv.
The event will take place on the 11th July in central Tel-Aviv (Location to be finalised) and will kick off at 6:00pm. The talks will start at 6:30pm.
We plan on having three talks, 20 minutes each. We look forward to talks from:
- Yali Sassoon, cofounder at Snowplow, will give an overview of Snowplow, before discussing some of the analytics trends we see in the Snowplow userbase, namely:
- Building single customer views
- Building predictive models
- Evolving event data pipelines with increasing analytical sophistication and digital product development
- Dani Waxman, from Viewbix, will talk about the journey Viewbix went on prior to and after implementing Snowplow, and how Snowplow is employed to enable their users to drive ROI on spend using the Viewbix platform
- Nir Sivan, from The Culture Trip, will talk about their analytics stack, how you implemented Snowplow and some of the insights they found working with the platform.
If you’d like to attend, then please sign up here. If you’d like to meet with Yali and myself whilst we’re in Tel-Aviv, do get in touch. Read on for more information about that companies that will present.
About the companies presenting:
Viewbix makes ordinary videos instantly interactive with the integration of apps and sharing capabilities that engage viewers and present them with immediate calls-to-action for significantly increased reach and ROI. Viewbix players support YouTube, Vimeo Pro, Facebook and other third party videos and can be embedded and shared across the web, mobile devices and social networks.
The Culture Trip
The Culture Trip showcases the best art, culture, food and travel for every country in the world. We are passionate about bringing you compelling content, curated by a global community of writers, videographers and photographers.