Announcing our summer open source internship program
Snowplow Analytics is looking for 1-2 open source software interns this Summer (May through August), for a 6-8 week paid internship, building on our previous successful internships in winter 2013/14, summer 2014 and winter 2014/15.
Our interns will work directly on and contribute to projects within the Snowplow open source stack. We have lots of ideas for cool projects to do around Snowplow – and if you have any suggestions of your own, we would love to hear them!
This is a paid internship; we will consider remote candidates who are up to UTC +/- 5 hours maximum. Interested? Please email [email protected], and tell us about a piece of software you are proud to have written. Here are some do’s for your application:
- Do tell us a little bit about yourself – what you are passionate about, what you are looking for in an internship
- Do share any public profiles or contributions you have on open-source, libre or community projects
- Do share links to publically available code written by you (perhaps something on GitHub or Bitbucket?)
- Do suggest specific projects/initiatives/features that you would like to work on in your internship (it’s okay if you don’t know!)
- Please don’t share any proprietary or commercial software with us
- Please don’t attach any code to your email (but it’s okay to tell us about code that you could share later on)
And that’s it! We look forward to receiving your applications to [email protected], and we guarantee that everybody who applies will get a personal response.